Pvc ceiling

PVC Ceiling

Product Introduction
Brand nameGruat
Item nameIndoor Ceiling
ModelWpc Ceiling
ColorGold, Mahogany, Teak, Cedar, Red , classic gay, black
Minimum order350 square meters
PackageStandard canton
Water absorptionLess than 1%
Flame- retardant levelLevel B
Payment term30%T/T in advance,remainder 70% should  paid before loading
Delivery periodWithin 20-25 days
RemarkThe color and the size can be changed according to your request
Features1) Dimensional stability, longevity, natural feel
2) Resistance to rot and crack
3) Stable over a wide temperature range, weather-resistant
4) Moisture resistant, low flame spread
5) High impact resistant
6) Outstanding screw and nail retention
7) Environmentally friendly, recyclable
8) Broad range of finished and appearance
9) Easily produced and e
asily fabricated
10) Contains no toxic chemicals or preservatives




Q1. How can we guarantee quality?

We have a professional service team,forcustomers to solve practical Problems.

Q2.What's your products' advantages?

A. Good quality and competitive prices.

B. Strictly quality control when producing.

C. Professional team work, from design, development, producing,assemble,packing  and shipping.

D. Experience for shipping the paint to different countries.

Q3.What can you buy from us? 

We specialized in Indooor and Outdoor PVC wall panel ,PVC Decking,PVC ceiling,PVC timber tubes,cladding, SPC Floor, 3D Wall Paper , Co-extrusion wallboard,PE wallboard,sound absorption board and related accessories.

We are looking forward to establishing good and long term cooperation relations with all customers from all over the world.Welcometo visit our factory and have good business negotiations!

Q4.Do you offer free samples?  

Yes, free samples are available.

Q5. If I do not know which paint to choose, what shall I do?

Please no need to worried about this, we have the professional engineer, colorist, and experienced sales, can give you the suggestion for paint and coating.

Send Inquiry

Welcome to leave a message

Looking forward to cooperating with you